- Your critical knowledge and information is distributed across your enterprise... many people, systems, facilities, and even regions.
- Loss of key people means loss of key knowledge.
- Implementing a new Knowledge Management solution almost always means rolling out disruptive new processes and tools that raise Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and complicate your environment, even further.
- Integrating all your critical information and codifying your knowledge is expensive and time consuming.
- Most Knowledge Management frameworks are targeted at small areas of your enterprise and don't attempt to improve Knowledge across the board.
- Creating and managing usable visualizations of data and information, that are context and role specific costs a fortune and wastes precious time and resources.
- Its almost impossible to create solid ROIs for traditional KM frameworks and implementations, leaving your KM solutions ready to be cut in a down market.
THE SOLUTION = KnowIT Integrated Knowledge Management
- Built-in information autocorrelation, allowing implicit information relationship building.
- Manual information autocorrelation, allowing explicit information relationship building.
- Elaborate built-in Social Networks, Organizational Networks, Project Networks, and much more.
- Context-based categorization of data and information.
- Built-in Electronic Library (e-Library) features, complete with advanced indexing cataloging for Records Management.
- Built-in and ready to use Ontologies and Taxonomies
- Thousands of pre-populated reference data sets, used to ensure multi-dimensional categorization of data and information.
- Many built-in information visualizations, including mutlidimensional graphs, hierarchies, text reports, charts, graphs, and much more.
- Standard look and feel for all content with many different views.
- Built-in dynamic publishing features eliminate the need for HTML tools and static content deployment.
- Built-in Electronic Library System (e-Library) with ready to use Ontologies and Taxonomies, based on industry standards.
- Built-in Collaboration features that ensure global data sharing.
- True Enterprise Search that yields highly categorized and relevant result sets.
- Elaborate Knowledge Management features, built right in.
- Complies with all Web 2.0 requirements, with built in blogging, forums, etc.
- Built-in Semantic Web concepts to manage relationships between data.
- Hundreds of pre-populated tools and technologies.
- Thousands of pre-constructed features that are ready to use.
- Built in Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions, such as endless customizable Dashboards.
- Ensure that all data from any one page is truly fully integrated to any and all other data in the system.
- One tool that integrates your operational areas and the knowledge within them, together.
- Global data, knowledge, and information sharing and collaboration that ensures quick access to what you need when you need it and standardization for how your enterprise works.
- One tool that gives you at-a-glance views into your entire global enterprise (see people, places, and things, as well as how they're all tied together).
- Completely hosted solution (you no longer have to buy, build, or maintain related software and infrastructure).
- Subscription based model ensures lower costs with complete financial transparency and a dynamic provisioning model that allows your enterprise to scale up or down, as it needs to.
- Quicker and more accurate decision making.
- Transactional integration ensures that data and information is fresh, whole, and true.
- Stay up to date with modern tools, technologies, and paradigms by letting TraverseIT do the work for you.
- TraverseIT acts as a connected extension to your enterprise, ensuring that your business is constantly growing and improving, without doing anything more than connecting to the KnowIT Platform.
- Go back to focusing on your "Core" business problems, by letting TraverseIT focus on the "Chore" problems