STRATEGIC CHANGE MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
The KnowIT Change Management platform is a centralized framework for managing and tracking Changes as they move through your critical development lifecycle(s). Our unique, web-based User Interface allows you to register and manage your Changes from anywhere in the world, from inception through closure. The centralized management and storage platform ensures that your stakeholders are sharing the same consistent data, regardless of where they're located. Our flexible reference data model ensures that we can include your Change Categories as part of our standard reference set, for all industries, including your own.
With the KnowIT platform your organization will be able to:
- Create and register your Changes to Products, Releases, Subcomponents, and Assets from anywhere in the world
- Edit and manage your Changes through their lifecycle
- Track Changes within a centralized and easy to use Change Catalog
- Have a world class ITIL Request for Change (RFC) solution
- Instantly have access to your Forward Schedule of Changes with no development
- Quickly clone existing Change records to create new ones, minimizing data transfer effort
- Track and manage your Changes throughout your Organizations and Locations
- Track related Help Desk Incidents and Problems/Defects that were caused by Change
- Have a traceability solution that shows how Changes tie to other critical entities, within your Organization, including critical work drivers, such as Problems, Risks, and Requirements
- Search and find Changes from a common interface using simple or elaborate solutions
- Create elaborate reports directly within the KnowIT system
- View visual correlations and multidimensional relationships between your Changes and other information entities throughout your world-wide Organization, within our industry leading CMDB
- Ensure that your Changes are being managed as part of a larger, world-class Knowledge Management Solution
- And much more!
KnowIT simply is the most advanced Change Management Platform on the market. Try and see why other Change Management Tools don't compare...